My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, September 08, 2005



Look at this sickening promo featuring Allysa for Miss Gay Texas! Found this out,Aspen competed in Interview Wednesday afternoon, and Competes in Solo Talent Wednesday night. Pre-judging begins at 8pm.Thursday night(tonight) Aspen has Evening Gown (pre-judging) and Main Talent at 10pm. I dont think I will be able to attend tonight but GO ASPEN! I am going to see if my friend Nancy might be able to go with me tommorow night.

for information on the pageant go to missgaytexasamerica.com and for more information on aspen go to aspentyler.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home