My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Wed at S4

Last night was my first wednesday to go to S4 in a long time. It was alot of fun. Claudia, Noi, Byron and I all went together. They were all S4 virgins so it was really fun showing them the club. We watched the show which was great. We walked into the rose room and Krystal Summmers was performing (what a way to start a night). Krystal, Chanel, Asian O'Harra, Heather Skyy and a few other girls performed. Krystal had her best chest or best dancer contest which was alot of fun to watch. We danced the night away and had a blast. I really want to go next Wed and see Aspen perform but not sure who I can go with (since I dont have a car). Claudia starts working at 530am every thursday from now on I think so she couldnt go out on wed night. We took alot of pictures so when they get developed Ill post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home