My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Proud of it!

so I called my friend Eric's home number last weekend cuz I was trying to get ahold of him before I went off to the dorms and couldnt reach him him on his cell. Well he had moved which I knew but I thought the number might be the same since you can do that now I think at least. anyways it wasnt and someone else was living there. I got their voicemail and hung up. Well The lady who lived there now called me back and I didnt answer it so it went to my voicemail. My new voice message says yea youve reached the right person but youve reached me at a wrong time etc. anyweays she left me a message which said "well whoever you was you called the wrong number (pause) and please dont call here again (medium length pause) sound gay as hell! (in a reall country accent, it was an old country white woman)" . When I first heard the message, I was offended like how rude! but then I got to thinking well its true I guess I am gay as hell!i thought it was funny then! I think Im going to get a shirt made that says "someone told me I am gay as Hell"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home