My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

born boys?



I think not. Mimi(winner of the world's most beautiful transexual contest) and Erica Andrews( the current reigning Miss Continental) look so fish here just like two ordinary gals. True Beauty. Stunning. When were they ever boys?



I love this picture. It is so fun. Makes me want to go put a wig on, hire some dancers and put together a talent! I can not wait til the day that I get to enter my first pageant. Im not ready for that yet but I am going to get back into performing when school resumes in the fall. Hopefully I will get to perform a lot and really get lots of practice on molding my look, moves and stage persona. Has anyone heard the song "Please" by Toni Brazton. OOOO I love this song. I think it is a great drag song. I might perform it with her other song "He wasnt man enough for me". Well im off to grab some lunch and head back to the sign language lab. Until next time, remember that your dreams are right within your reach if you keep on trying.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey. Aspen is in the Rose Room August 17 and 31. Hope you can finally come out to see him. Don't forget Miss Texas America is coming up September 8-10...

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    hey yay I will come the 31st. Ill be back in school and wont having a silly curfew hanging over my head. yay! me forget miss texas? NEVER!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad you're going to be back in the free world soon!

    You need to get an apartment rather then live in the dorm.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    kelly, you are so right I do! I hope that after the spring semester of this year ill move into an apartment rather than move back home but well see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home