My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

So I made a 96 on the third US history exam and 100 on my paper. My teacher said I did an excellent analysis. We have two more class periods and then our final on thursday which is really just exam over unit 4 not comprehensive. OUr midterm for american sign language is on thursday and I have alot of studying and practicing to do for that class. We did some practice stuff and alot I knew but others I was lost. This weekend, I went over to Jerry's on Saturday which was alot of fun. Ooby, Nancy's new puppy, is so cute and sweet! Omg! I also got to see Keesha who I just adore. My dog piper pees everytime he gets excited like when Ive been upstairs for an hour and come down, he tinkles everywhere (in his pin, like a baby pin in the middle of the kitchen so not on the carpet) but still. I want to research and try to find out what I can to to try to curb this behavior. He knows to go bathroom outside but its just he gets so excited like he hasnt seen me in years.(same with other family members). Paula wasnt in class today and missed the midterm review. I really hope everything is alright. She has very positive energy which radiates from her. I really missed her being in class. Im going to lab in a little bit but right now Im just taking a break from ASL becuase my mind is in overload. thought this was a stunning picture of erica andrews so had to include it. Hey Kelly is there anyway you could take an upclose picture of the two murals in the rose room?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes. I actually have a picture of the Aspen part (by the dj booth) located here: http://www.victoriawest.net/mural.jpg I have no idea why I uploaded it on Victoria's server. Next week is Rose Room Wednesday (aspen's booked) so I'll se what I can do about taking pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home