My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

well tonight, my mom, my sister and I are going to a showing of the new Star Wars movie thats being put on by her work. free drinks, popcorn and pizza. It should be fun. tommorow, Jen and I are going to Oliver's to get her wig filled and hilighted. Tommorow evening I am getting my hair hilited and I think i am going to have her do my eyebrows (wax them I mean not dye). Friday is Miss Gay UsofA and Im buying my tickets tommorow at the Crowne Plaza Hotel after we go to Oliver's to get Jen's wig done. I am so excited. Ill take pictures and report back on how it was. What will I wear? oh there's plenty of time to think about that. Saturday my friend Gloria is in some play in Denton at Art 6 and Im going to see it. It is actually showing Wednesday through Saturday with tickets $4 but Im not sure what the name of the show is. I hope Jerry will go with me. Summer school starts June 6 and Ill start taking sign language and U.S. History. Right now, Im reading Superstitious , R.L. Stine's first adult novel. So far, its very good. Today The light before day came in for me as I had put in hold. Its the third novel from Anne Rice's gay son, Christopher Rice. His last two were very good and Im very excited about this one as well. Now that its the summer, I have more time for pleasure reading. that lady in the library's hair right now is too cute. Valerie Lohr would be proud.I just want to say congratulations to Aspen for becomingthe newest member of Edna's Angels in Rose Room!And I jusyt read on aspentyler.com that you can come to Station 4 on Wednesdays and enterKrystal Summers' Best Chest Contest
and you can win an IPOD!Contest is open to both men and women and begins at 12 midnight.(how fun! wish I could go. oops I forgot my curfew on wednesday is 1030!) Oh miss aspen, you do look sickening at Edna's Angels. Alright fish! work it out! love the picture of you and heather in matching white dresses! HOT!! well I guess I better get off the computer and go home cuz I got an hour to get dressed for Star Wars. Good luck my friend Nancy on your move and enjoy your beautiful new house. Until next time, huggs and kisses and remember dont do anything I wouldnt do!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    yes I cant wait! I miss you! ive been meaning to call you! we soooo need to get together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home