My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, April 29, 2005

Diva of the week: Aspen Tyler

See Aspen in the Rose Room!
May 18, 2005 at 10:30pm

Aspen is your new Miss Metroplex 2005!

Aspen is also the reigning Miss Round Up 2004

You can now see Aspen with Charity Case
on Wednesday nights at 11:00 at Woody's.
Come out and see a great show!

for tons of great pics of her and lots of info on this diva go to aspentyler.com!

.



.


.


.


.
with me!

.
with her fabulous webmaster Kelly!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks so much for making Aspen Diva of the Week! That's so awesome! As you saw on the main page, he's booked on May 18 in the Rose Room. He hasn't been booked there in 4 years, and he hasn't worked for Caven for 2. I can't wait to see how beautiful he looks on that stage. I hope you can make it out that night. We need a good turn out and good crowd reaction to keep him booked there on a regular basis.

    PS... You've come a long way with your look. Keep working and let me know if you need anything.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    aww thanks. i definitely will. i love going to aspen's and victoria's site . you do a great job! i will so try to make it out that night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home