My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

antigone design process

so my design meeting with barbara over the design project about antigone went well. she likes my concept for antigone and ismene. she thinks i have those two characters under control mbut i need to spend alot more time on creon ( i basically had none on creon when i met with her). im setting it in the 1950s now which she liked alot better than the 18th century and romantic period for antigone idea. she suggested i look in life magazine, which she thought was in remote storage but its not. instead its in the basement of the library, very acessible to me. ive started looking through them and its great stuff. im very excited now because im getting somewhere. my designs are going to come out great! ill scan and post them when im done. jerry and i may be getting together for alittle bit today and then i plan to do more research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home