My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, April 18, 2005

I just love this picture

the rose room cast
just had to post when i saw it!
.

From left to right(Layla, Kelexis, Celeste, Cassie, Maya, and Krystal. not sure who the real girl is)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The real girl is my cousin, Sheryl. She's from Luxembourg and absolutely LOVES the Rose Room cast.

    BTW, I found your journal through Aspen's referrals for his site.

    Have fun!

    Kelly

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    im glad you found it! me and her both, I love the rose room cast too! id love to meet her. she looks really cool! Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home