My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

my friend the seam ripper

I am tired of the seam ripper. we are becoming too good of friends. "Stop calling me!" "NO, I dont want to hang out tonight!" We have spent way too much quality time together. I am working on a doublet right now and have had such a hard time guiding and steering the fabric through the machine. I have seams where its so perfect except for this little part and I have to seam rip it and do it all over. Ive spent so much time in the costume shop these last 5 days. This cast is making me very unproductive but Im trying my best and the costume shop staff knows that I am. The good news tho is that I am getting this cast off tommorow. The bad news is depending on how its healed, I may have to get another one put on. I hope that I can be over and done with this cast business. I am going to go talk to the people at the GAB today about what financial reimbursement they can give me for my medical bills. I am nervous about doing this because I am not the most assertive person. Jerry has encouraged me to go talk to them tho. Yesterday I saw Jerry for the first time in two weeks and it was really great. I actually suprised him and walked 3 1/2 miles to see him. At first not thinking that I was going to walk all the way to his aptmt, I started walking in that direction but after walking awhile and seeing how I close I was, I kept going. It only took me about an hour. I really missed him and was driven by the goal of seeing him. I was suprised how I really didnt feel tired walking that distance. The weather last night was gorgeous (warm with a nice breeze). Im sure it was good excercise for me and makes me think I need to start walking more. I am very anxious to start yoga too because of what Ive heard about results and benefits nancy and jerry have recieved from it. Ill post tommorow how the visit with the doctor goes. Well i think im going over to talk to the people ove at the GAB building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home