My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, March 28, 2005

GLAD BENEFIT DRAG SHOW

Friday April 1st, FMLA and GLAd are teaming up to have their spring april fool's drag show which will be hosted by the lovely hillarious heather skyy. the event will be held at Mables(which i hear is newly remodeled) in Denton, TX . the proceeds will go to a UNT GLBTQ scholarship. show will start at 1030pm. I may or may not perform, it depends. i am supposed to get my cast off this friday but its possible theyll have to put another on or something. i am also worried about not being prepared enough. i might be able to though. i have some songs in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home