My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Back to 1950

this is something I wrote


Going Back to 1950
Bush is your time machine
Cant you see
Freedom is bound by chenes of christianity
and this new found so-caled morality
oh no, watch out!
Elton and Ellen are coming leading the pansy militia
here to destroy our precious moral America
with its institution of marriage that is
so sacred that it allows 2 divorces in one year
one week marriages
Fuck the closet
Go hide in the Bush
he'll conform you
transform you
and send you to Iraq
ATTACK
on freedom of speech
bad boy! Dont say that on TV!
we're raising the fines
for crossing the lines
look out we're coming after cable next!
Aren't you glad you thought Bush was the right person to elect!
Looking out for all people with a defect
we'll fix you
save you
teach you the most "excellent" way
Sons are a dime dozen
20 in a day
Oh, thats nothin!
So what if we're fighting a war we never should have started!
Oops I mean....."but there were weapons of mass destruction!"

Oh yes and they were right under our nose in our very own White House
destruction to gay families
destruction to families whose sons will never come home again
destruction of people of faith of unvalued religion
even pagan
destruction to our economy
destruction to our youth who if you have your way will only be taught abstinence,prejudice,discrimination and how to fight
left unarmed without education about the real options
but its all worth it, right?
Because Jesus is smiling down on you??????
Did Jesus come to reign as a moral supremist?
Would he use Terri's life to advance his own political agenda?
Would he lead America into Iraq riding a donkey?
No he came to give us freedom
"Freedom whats that? some foreign concept? Security check! might be a terrorist"
George, you have created a hostile climate
fed on paranoia of american people
winds blowing against me
toxic rain of judgement raining down
your self righteous poltical dirt has gotten in my eyes
Im fed up with your lies
Kiss behind tinted car windows and closed doors
trying to make us feel like cheap whores
who dont deserve the right to marry
let me relieve this burden i carry
Why cant we all be happy?
Why cant we all with our differences coexist?
Oh sorry, there must have been something I missed!

I dont fit your mold
I dont like what Im told
I stopped lying to myself
along time ago
I will not start now to you or to myself
oh no!
stand up, protect myself and others from people like you
stand up
unify
testify
defy
this is my war cry

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bush approves. Glad to hear someone is still looking out for our country. Do something about it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home