My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

.

well this is an older pic of kimberly but i dont think ive ever posted it on here. speaking of kimberly, i may perform next tuesday at jrs. my friend steven wants me to perform with him so we'll see. so today im working on finishing my design project for costume. ive got alittle more research to do and then im on to doing the renderings. ive got to go get the sketch paper, water colors, and mounting paper to create a quality presentation. i may not present tommorow but i have to be prepared just in case. im excited, it should be fun. I am so not looking forward to doing costume run crew tommorow. Its just such a long show. I get there at 530 and dont leave until like 1130 (the show starts at 8 but of course pre-show and post-show duties). Thursday-Sunday and then its over! ill be so glad when its over! makeup crew was alot more fun. I think the show was a lot shorter too. Its called the eternal romeo and juliet because it last an eternity! well i have alot to do so i better stop typing for now and get to work! i dont want to be up too late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home