My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, April 28, 2005

so for my final project im going to make my first dress. I really want to use like stretchy fabric but barbara is telling me that i would be screamng by the end given my sewing skills right now. so she suggested heavy satin because still elegeant and shiny but easier to work with. I always want to do the huighest level of things but I have to step back and think that first i must do something simpler and then build on it. my next dress could be stretchy fabric. my mom put money into my account so i can go buy the fabric and pattern. diana is taking me to my drs appt today. tonight i need to study for muhu and do some writing . im going to try to work on my pillow some and set my sewing machine up. i may go to costume shop and do some samples. for my notebook that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home