My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, April 29, 2005

Black and White Kim Photos. Headshots

So my friend Dan did his photo project on me and he finally got them developed this week and gave me copies of the pictures. here they are. im gonna post at least this one for now and maybe the others later. we ended up having to take these pictures after dark and he was using an old time camera so it didnt have a flash. he doesnt really like flash anyways so he told me he says it makes things look to artificial. we ended up using lamp post light. I think it still is a really good photo. this was taken a week before the ones i just recently posted and again here i did my own makeup.

.
i really like this one my hair is all wispy and such
very diva
.
this one came out quite blury and dark but i lightened it some. i think it looks nice too

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    thanks. yea i showed these pics to a friend of mine named belinda and she said she liked the smile one better because i looked kinda sad in the other one. she said she is so use to me smiling in my drag pics and being a happy upbeat upbeat person that it was weird to see me not smiling. he told me not to smile in all of them so yea. theres another one that i didnt post on here but I look really depressed like Im going to kill myself or someone. lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home