My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, May 20, 2005

its friday

My dad and I got in this stupid fight last night about the mass media because I made some comment which my dad just had to challenge. He got really upset at me and threatened to kick me out. He wouldnt though. I really want to though like I want to get my own apartment year round and not have to come home this semester. Im tired of being treated like Im still a high school student when I come home. Oh I got my grades for the spring Semester. I made a C in Costume 1, B in Music and the Human Imagination, A C in World Lit, and a B in Stage Production. I was supposed to get an incomplete in History of Costume and Decor but I got a C instead. I have to follow up with Barbara about that. Im taking Business Calculus, Sign Language, and U.S. History during the summer. I think taking Sign Language will help me a lot in drag performing too cuz it will give me alot more control over my hands and also as my friend Seth was saying last night,american sign language is not just about the hands its also the way you flick the hand, the way you shrug your shoulders or move your eyebrows. all very deliberate. Im excited. Tonight Mark is getting paid and he wants me to go to the bars with him. I guess we will go to JRs first and then go to Station 4. Bobby needs to be our waitress this time though if we open a tab because I do not want that stupid waitress to serve us again and have a drama scene like happened with Ian that one night. Im excited though because I have not been there in forever and would love to see the rose room show. Cassie, Celeste, Maya, Valerie, Whitney and Layla perform tonight with special guest Tersa Matthews. Id rather go tommorow night when Celeste Martinez
Maya Douglas
Valerie Lohr
Whitney Paige
Krystal Summers
Layla LaRue perform because Krystal is performing too. Ill talk to Mark about it. My mom said my dad wants to go out and do something with me. Take him to the Rose Room. HA! like that would happen! maybe someday in a land far far away. This sunday is the premiere of queer as folk on showtime and I plan to watch it with Jerry over at his place, hopefully. Tommorow Im going to see Ashley Barnett cuz its her off day. It would be alot of fun if me, mark, and ashley could all go to the bars tommorow night. I havent heard from Mark yet so I dont know what is up. Next friday, a week frm today is Miss Gay UsofA and Mark is going to help me out with getting tickets. Im so excited. It is so much fun. I look forward to it every year. usofacomputers.org is the website if you want to get tickets. I think Mark is going with me. Well thats all for now. Im about to leave the library and go home and have lunch.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheer for Victoria and Whitney! Hopefully Aspen and I will see you there. Depends of $$$.

    If you ever want to chat my AIM id is dragg hag.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Lila said…

    Hello from the Blogosphere! Hang in there!

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We made it all the way out to Mable's just to find out there was no booking. SUCK. Hope you didn't waste time going out.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    no i went to S4 and had a fab time. Im sorry there was no booking! I know I would have been pissed. Hope I do see you there at Miss UsofA. Its gonna be one hell of a blood bath!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home