My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, June 20, 2005

hey everyone well school has kept me occupied but its going really well. I made a 97 on my first US history exam which pleasantly schocked me. I think I made an 80 on my first sign language quiz but we havent got them back yet so not 100 percent sure. well ive been playing around with the sims some more and made some more sims versions of my favorite Divas and wanted to know what yall thought.

.



I made two versions of maya. the main difference is the cheekbones.I think I prefer version B with more cheekbone but let me know what you think. Also i have noticed in person that maya has a really small petite nose but did I make it too small?

.
this is a sims version of my friend Claudia

.
Kelexis Davenport

.
This is my sim version of Aspen Tyler!

I have a version of Aspen with different hair that Ill upload later! Have a nice day

3 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG that's GRAZY dave! I LOVE it!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    hey Kelly, which version of maya looks better? version A or version B?

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    i guess its hard to tell a difference. photobucket for some reason shrinked one version and not the other. hmmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home