My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Congratulations to our new Miss Gay UsofA Tamisha Iman! She did do a wonderful job. I really wanted Whitney Paige to win (who came in first runner up). She also has said that this was going to be her final year competing for the title although I hope she changes her minds and comes back another year because she would make a n excellent Miss UsofA. Tamisha Iman, May you have a fabulous reign. I was also disappointed that Victoria West didnt make the top 12. She did however win best non finishing contestant so she was that close! It was a wonderful pageant though. Nina DeAngelo, Whitney Paige, Kofi, Tamisha Iman's talents were really great as were many of the others. I loved Armani, Whitney, Tamisha, Nina, Kofi in gown.Necole Love dupri really worked it gown too. The formers also perform during breaks and Maya's performance was truly magical. She performs and looks you in the eyes making you feel like shes performing just to you while making everyone in the room feel this way. She really appreciates her audience. Truly magical. Ooo I loved this red gown that Erica Andrews wore during her guest appearance. The opening Number was also very hot. I want the video from this one. I briefly ran into Kelly and Aspen and that was nice. They sat at table 62 and I was at table 63. During evening gown I moved up closer and stood up so that I could get a better view. I had alot of fun and really enjoyed myself. I got to see all of talent and all of evening gown but had to leave early before the crowning happened because I had to be home by one am. I knew it was going be between Tamisha and Whitney and I was right. I hope next year Krystal Summers competes too. I got some great pictures with Victoria and Maya and of the contestants,it was a wonderful pageant and I had a great time filled with memories for a life time.
My hardrive finally came yesterday but I havent gotten around to installing it yet.
My sister left today for her trip to Cancun. I have a week before I start summer school. Tommorow I think I am going over to Jerry's to watch Queer as Folk if he is feel better.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I believe Vicky missed top 12 by 1 point. I'm sad she didn't make it, but I sure did have fun with her the whole time. You know I live for her...

    I also wanted Whitney to win. I was very sad and Aspen was upset too. Oh well, we still have Miss Whitney as our girl. With or without the crown she will be my winner of the night (just like Continental Plus.)

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    well alot of these divas do travel all over so very well could be the same divas. im glad you stumbled across my blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home