My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I feel helpless now
Dont know what to do
but i want to
help you
Through goodtimes and Bad times,
ill be there standing right next to you
im here for you
this I know is true
A person as beautiful as you shouldnt have to go through
this
I want hold you in my arms
shelter you from all the pain
get you out of the rain
I admire you
I know you are strong
you will get through this
the rain will pass
the sun will come
youll find your path to happiness
its in your reach somehow
though seems a million miles away right now
how
why
questions you ask in your heart
change will start
before you know it
youll see the rainbow
youll be able to see a clear sky again
take a step forward
keep on trying
when all seems hopeless
no way out
keep faith in yourself
you are worthy
you are strong
you are beautiful
inside and out
you can do so much
though you doubt your abilities
dont
the world,time seems to be against you
fuck them all
take control
dont let them control you
take reign of your destiny
pursue
I have faith in you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home