My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well Calculus is proving to be hard for me as I expected. I made a 44 on the first exam but I feel that I can still pull off a C in the class. The teacher is the best math teacher ive ever had so thats a big plus but the concepts are still not quite clicking with me. Im going to spend the majority of today at the math lab and then go to class. Im also going to ask the math lab for recommendations about tutors in this area of math so hopefully that will help. At UNT, they have a si tutor that actually goes to your class with you and sets up review sessions like twice a week and one right before the exam but since is Quad C and its a community college they dont have that. Jerry's birthday is Friday and I cant wait. We are having a small get together birthday party over at Nancy and John's house that night. I just hope my parents will allow me to spend the night cuz my dad has this big thing about getting up early on saturday mornings and studying. Well we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home