My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

today on our menu: fish

Mood: Happy
Song Im listening to now: Free your mind by En Vogue (of course! lol!)




Krystal Summers, your waitress today, serves nothing but fish! Damn! I love this picture! My Idol! (star struck gaze into the air!)

Im done with American Sign Language. Took the final today and think I did well. We will see. Im kinda sad that the class is over because I really enjoyed it. Well, I still have ASL 2,3, and 4 so its not over really! The teacher was so excellent though! I strongly recommend him for anyone who wants to take ASL!


Saw Online that Michelle Clunie (Melanie) and Gale Harold are in a movie together titled "The unseen". unfortunately couldnt find much info about it but looks like it will be release 2005.

Sharon Gless in new show "Thick and Thin" on NBC.

Coming up for mid-season is the sitcom "Thick and Thin," which is the story of a formerly overweight young woman (JESSICA CAPSHAW) who's learning how to feel comfortable in her newly svelte body, while dealing with her overweight mother (SHARON GLESS) and sister (AMY HALLORAN). For Sharon, this particular show has a resonance, since weight is an issue that she has had to deal with as an actress.

"After 'Cagney & Lacey,' I put on a lot of weight, and the reaction in Hollywood was horrible," she recalls. "It's one of the reasons I want to do the show, because I've been there and back. I've been all over. They handle it so beautifully on the show, and it's also very funny. I asked my husband, I said, 'Why is everybody going after me? Tyne Daily and I are the same size.' He said, 'Honey, they can't forgive the blonde. You broke their heart.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home