My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, August 22, 2005

well im back at the dorms now! yay! no more curfew! im not completely settled yet but I will be soon. Ive been sick with a sore throat the last few days which really sucks. Resnet (the net service for the dorms) is down so im having to use the net at the library. Resnet always has problems. it is so annoying! hopefully it will be working and ill start feeling better soon! classes start a week from today on the 29th. oh so I was thinking about going to drag at least to my theater classes on the first day of school but right now it is so hott, id be afraid my makeup would just melt right off or id sweat it all off which would be a horrible mess! well i guess im off to go get my dorm loooking cute. laters

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm SO glad you're back in the dorm living a "normal" adult life again. Please come out to see us next Wednesday! We'll have great fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home