My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

pictures from last wed at s4







heres some of the pictures. more to come later
will i get to go this week? will i not? I dont know but I want to.

oh great news too! so my math teacher I was really concerned about having her as my teacher because of some review on pickaprof.com that I had read.
let me quote

" Strengths
Is very smart.
Drawbacks
She cannot teach for anything. people should be paid to not take her class. You will work your but off, fail the tests and homework, and she will blame you for not "putting in enough effort." unless you have 5 hours a day to spend on the material she assigns, do not take her. She throws everything up on the board and then lets class out early... which is nice, but not good if you want any hope of comprehending the material for the test. Tests are the hardest problems she can find in the book or that she made up because the ones in the book are not challenging enough. She sucks and cannot teach. Save your time and pick someone else." - 04/19/2005

after reading that and seeing that only 13.3% of students made an A in her class, I wanted someone else!
I really want to get a teacher named Mary Teel instead but her class was completely full yesterday. Today, however, someone apparently dropped her class and now I have my slot in the class! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home