My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I am so much happier with my new schedule! my new calc teacher is really good. I felt a connection with her through her teaching. She cared and could articulate it well. The other teacher it seemed like she was just there, didnt care and was just throwing stuff up on the board. Im free for the rest of the day and not sure what I am going to do for the rest of the day. I would love to go S4 tonight and see Aspen perform but not sure who with. Possibly I can figure something out. It would be good since I dont have class until 1230 tommorow. Claudia has to work at 530am tommorow (ugh that is an ungodly hour). I was joking with her and was like well thats great girl. You go to club, dance all night, sleep in your car and then you are already so close to your work! she works at the wyndham anatole gym in Dallas. I think I am off to go buy more text books. FUN FUN! the process of buying textbooks is such a hassle and so expensive. It is about $450-over $500 a semester and then most times the books change edition for the next semester so they wont buy them back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home