My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So Miss Texas America is approaching us! Are the girls ready? Who is going to wear that crown final night?

Aspen?

Heather?

Layla?


I want to say good luck to Aspen, Heather, Layla, Onyx and all the other girls. I have heard some drama about Lady PT being appointed honorary Miss Texas and mceeing the whole pageant. Supposedly because of this, neither Kofi or Charity Case will be attending the pageant.I always love seeing formers mcee! having the formers there and mceeing brings something special to the pageant! Kelly, please tell us who mcees tonight and which formers were there tonight.

OOO I cant wait to see those girls slay in evening gown on final night! Still havent figured out how Im getting there but I will be there final night!


Congrats Allysa on a year well done! may you go on to suceed in whatever else you pursue! You are beautiful inside and out. You have always been so sweet to me!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like child bedding on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    what the hell? child bedding? maybe i should not allow anonymous posters.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home