My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, September 09, 2005

I am very excited that Nancy and I are going to be attending the miss gay texas pageant tonight. Jerry may possibly join us too. I cant wait! I love a pageant like a fat girl loves cake! I just learned that Maya Douglas is a judge so Nancy can finally meet her! When I get back from the pageant, I will report back with all the details! Good luck to Aspen, Layla, Onyx, Heather and all the other girls! Like Rupaul said,You better work! I am bringing my camera, girl! My friend Sunshine is going down to Baton Rouge this weekend to help with animal rescue and I just want to say that I am very proud of her. I considered going but I was worried about not making it back in time for my monday classes or being able to get gas to get back plus I have a project I need to work on this weekend. I really wanted to though and if she does go again in a few weeks like she said she may then I may go with her then. Everyone have a good weekend and remember friends dont like friends drink and drive or drink and shop!For now thats all I have to say. Hugs!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So did you stay?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home