My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Stressed

Just alittle stressed yea. So with my makeup class, I still have to execute two youthfuls, a middle age, two old age and a final. I tried to do one of my youthfuls today but I ran out of time and wasnt satisfied with what i had. I am going to redo it tuesday. We have four more class periods. I still have to do my middle age, two old age, and final makeup analysis and design. so yea im alittle stressed. I think I can do it but I have to really push myself. What really sucks too is that like earlier in the semester she was allowing people to stay after class to finish makeups but now that some asshole who i want to hunt down and kill stole the makeup departments $600 camera, she wont let people stay in their unsupervised. Oh so Im going to try to do both youthfuls on tuesday. If I am able to do one middle age and one old age thursday then one old age next tuesday and then my final on the final thursday, ill be in good shape but thats if she returns things in a timely manner, which she doesnt always do. Im off to the library to turn in some books, get new ones, read, and type. I want to turn some analysis in tommorow. I need to so she can grade it over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home