My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

sunny days are coming

Today marks two months for me and Jerry! (*smiles*) Damn, I miss him. I hope he is doing good.

Nancy talked to him today. She said he is doing well and actually enjoying himself. these days have been hard on me. It is hard not to be able to talk to him or see him. Talking to him on Sunday made sunday a much more positive day. I try to be happy ,but there have been times where I just want to break down and cry. I have some but I also have fought the emotions and told myself. I want to be strong. I dont want to seem silly. I am crying now as I right this. I know its good to release your emotions, not to keep them bottled up. I miss him terribly. I love him so much. Today,while at dinner, I was reading my horoscope which said someone loves you very much and you know who. that made me smile because of course its true. I want to feel his touch and be held in his arms. I long to be able to look into his beautiful eyes. The sun will come out tommorow, tommorow, bet your bottom dollar that tommorow. I wont get to see him tommorow but I should be able to talk to him for awhile on the phone. Hopefully on thanksgiving, I will get to see him and that will really be something to be thankful for. Of course, I have many things to be thankful for: amazing friends, loving parents, my sister, a wonderful sexy (*smiles*) boyfriend, and a great life. I am very thankful for what God has blessed with me.
God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home