My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

makeup and last names

So I am thinking about changing my drag last name from Lancaster to Scott. Kimberly Scott. I like the sound of it. I dont know. I still need to write my letter to Krystal and Maya about them mentoring me and I would be so honored to take either one of their last names. In some ways, Krystal is Maya's drag daughter yet they have their own distinct last names so I could still be mentored and a daughter of them and still have the last name Scott. I need to write those letters and just be completely honest about how I would be so honored if they would mentor me. Today, I get to see Jerry. YAY! I hope his back is feeling better today. I dont like to see my baby in pain. I was praying for his back and for him to find a new job soon just the other night. I know the right job is out there for him. We will get to spend a good amount of time together today and then later on I need to work on my makeup designs. I have done my youthful analysis but I need to do the two designs and the worksheet. I am going to try to turn at least one youthful design in tommorow and maybe the other one and my middle age analysis on thursday. I so miss performing as Kimberly. I need to call Sierra Diamond and see about where to perform in Fort Worth that she was talking about. I do not want to return to Kaliente. The Rose Room needs to hurry up and open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home