My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Friday, November 12, 2004

Thoughts

So I am sitting here all dressed cute. I am wearing black gap turtleneck and these nice black curdoroy(sp) pants and my black pea coat, its all black for crew but its very GQ too and I was excited about seeing Jerry an him seeing me dressed all cute. Well see the next bus dont leave til 410 and I would not end up at jerry's until like 5 and then I have to be back at the theater building for crew at 6 and Jerry wont be ready to take me back then cuz he is cleaning the apartment for george's parents arrival so I cant see Jerry today. Its all good, just alittle disappointing. I wont get to see Jerry til Sunday most likely cuz when George's parents do stuff with george they normally want jerry to come along which is cool. I just miss him. cuz of this theater makeup crew and studying and other stuff I have not gotten to see him very much this week. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder. It was great seeing him yesterday even tho it was only for two hours. I love him so much. He is so sexy and wonderful.

Makeup crew is fun. I am the official makeup artist of this one girl named Krystal. I help her do her makeup every night. She does some but I help blend and perfect it. I also get her brushes, sponges, eyelash glue whatever she needs. I am in the girls dressing room and am on hand to help whoever needs assistance. After the show, we take the glue off the eyelashes and clean the brushes. I do alot of odds and ends makeup jobs. Its alot of fun.

So about my birthday, I do not know what to do. I really want a drag show with Krystal, Maya, Kelexis to be a part of my birthday celebration(that is one of my biggest birthday wishes to see them three) but I dont really want to spend my birthday at Sue Ellens(but Sue Ellens is where they perform on Sundays). I wish I could throw a private party and have them perform at it. Krystal is my friend but even still I mean performing is her work and I doubt she could miss a night of work performing to perform for free at a private party. A private party would entail so much though, room rental fee, performers fee and all that. the great thing about having my party at where the regularly perform is that you dont have to pay for the entertainers and rental fee and all that. I wish they performed at TMC on Sunday. TMC is alot better than Sue Ellen's. or even JR's. hmmm. I know it will all work out ok. The show at Sue Ellens are at 11 and12 so maybe like at one we could leave Sue's and go to another club like TMC or Blue or Club One to dance the night away. I want to go out to eat somewhere first, then go see the show, then go dance. That sounds good we go to Sue Ellens for part of the night and then go to another club. I am not sure where I want to go eat before we head to the club. Last year, I went to the cheesecake factory.I dont know. I still have some time to figure out those details. I should send out an email invitation sometime in the near future so people can mark it on their calendar and dont make other plans. I really want Nancy to come. Sunday December 5, Nancy, dont make any other plans! haha. My birthday is less than a month away. I will be 21! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home