My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Energy, Mentors, and Family

Last night was so much fun. I am really glad that Nancy was able to come over. When Nancy, Jerry and I are together, there is such a high intensity of positive energy in the room which we all feel. I sense cold negative energy from George's friend Hime. George does not need to be surrounding himself with such a person. Today has been a relaxful saturday so far. It was so good to see my mom and talk to her over breakfast. Unfortunately, my dad was sick and couldnt come down with her. I hope to see him sometime in the near future. not sure if it will end up being before thanksgiving break or not. I really want to approach Krystal and Maya about being my mentors but right now I am scared of doing so. I just want to make sure I approach it in the appropriate way. I really do feel that they could be the mentors that nancy saw when she was reading my cards. I think I am going to get to see Jerry for about an hour or so later on today but other than that, I am not sure what I am going to end up doing for the rest of the day. I will figure something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home