My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Crazy Week

This week has been crazy. So I get sick on Monday and pretty sick yesterday, Im recovering and returning to health today but still not 100 percent myself. I miss Jerry and Jerry is sick too. I will hopefully get to see him for alittle bit today tho. I am doing makeup run crew which started Monday. Monday, we watched the play and then starting yesterday we applied makeup. I helped this girl do her makeup. I was like "honey, no. what are you doing. you must blend!" lol. it was fun and i got to watch half of the play too. this is dress rehearsal. the preview is tommorow and opening is friday. The only bad part is I have less time to do homework. Right now, I am behind in my makeup class which I can easily catch up but I just got to work hard. I can do it. I have no doubt. Next Monday, I have three exams on the same day. no fun. I hate when that happens. I am trying to figure out what play to do for my middle age makeup and my old age 1 makeup. I am trying to find one that will have characters I can use for both so less plays for me to read and less analysis to do. I am also so mad about the news I have to come to find that if our football team goes to the championship, then our semester will be cut by a week. Which would seem like a good thing right? one more week of break but NO! I mean I want a full week of dead week to use to study for my finals. I want the best chance of doing well on my finals. I care about my academic future. So if they do win, our finals are going to be pushed back to the thursday, friday, and saturday of dead week, which I happen to think is just horrible. Univerity of North Texas is sending the message that athletics is more important than academics. Also about 800 students will be going on this trip to the championship and the unt student body has 3300 students. So that 800 is about 4% of the student body and yet they want this to affect the whole student body. I mean at a highschool if a team were to go to a championship, they wouldnt change the school schedule. They would just have those students make other arrangements to take their exams earlier and thats exactly what should happen here. We may not have a final in Makeup class now and for directing and performing classes, it really throws off their schedule too. I am going to pray that they lose their next two games and dont go to the finals. or if they do, I hope enough people stand up to the administration and that something changes. I mean professors are furious about this too. Well I have to get back to choosing a play. I am thinking maybe Much Ado about Nothing, As you like it, Midsummer nights dream or something. I dont know. and then at one, its off to psychology. I have my middle age analysis due tommorow and I have not even read the play. Tsk! Tsk! I can read the play during rehearsal after makeup application. Oh well thats whats going on in my crazy world this week. Until Next time, keep hope and faith close to your heart and never stop loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home