My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

just alittle something I wrote

A wise friend of mine named Nancy once told me to write so I did. I wrote this alittle while ago and I thought I would go ahead and post it.

I moved on and I've left there
you will never bring me back there
I am not angry, oh no,
I am not filled with hate, oh no,
I cant be cuz if I was, it would destroy me
take all that trash and throw it out the window
I just let it go
I forgive you
you did not know how much I was
worth
I know my worth tho I am not filled
with pride
I am being all myself now, look at me now
you might say wow
you tried to take part of me away
but you never could
I am doing so good
I am filled with hope, peace, happiness
and most importantly love
thanks given to the father above
he loves to seeing me being me
I spread my wings and I am free
God is looking down and smiling at
Jerry and Me

Ok well im off to go work on makeup stuff. I want to sleep but I want to get work done. Part of me wants to sleep and never wakeup cuz Im worn down and the other part of me is like "No, you must get your makeup work done. you are behind. you cant miss another day of class(which is true) ." I am so tired. I think I will work on makeup alitle bit more and then crash and then go to class. *yawns*! Tommorow I get to see Jerry!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. I miss my baby! Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home