My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sadness

This has been a sad week. I have only seen Jerry for 2 hours this whole week. I really really miss him. I cant wait to see him tommorow even if it is only for a short period of time. I hope I get to see alot more of him next week. I love him so much. I have to look at the bigger picture though I have alot to be thankful for. I have a wonderful boyfriend in my life who loves me very much. Its just been a hard week for me. Tommorow's a new day tho. Tonight, on my walk back to the dorm when i was walking on the golf course which is poorly lighted and kind of scary, I looked into the sky and saw Orion and Castar and Pollux and Saturn and Serius and proscion. it was cool that i could actually point them out and identify them. it was so beautiful. it made me smile. well im off to sleep. sweet dreams to me. hehe. night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home