My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, November 21, 2004

the sun will come out tommorow

...and the sun peaks through the clouds
Jerry called me today! It was so great to hear his voice! it made me so happy! it was good to hear from him that he was ok and doing good. he seemed to be in good spirits just like nancy said but its different hearing it directly from him. ( *HUGE SMILE*) I have been happier and more positive outlook today. Last night and even this morning in my half awake state was wishing he called me, just to hear his voice, for him to tell me he was ok and then he did and it made me so exceedingly happy! (*smile*)

today was the last day of "Once Upon a Mattress". we had strike and got everything cleaned up. We got out quite early because we started cleaning up before the show was over. I just got done eating. I worked today on styling my wig for the youthful collector. Today I am going try to do my middle age analysis which Ive decided to do from the same play then my two old age can be from a different play. think I am going to do Mitch. I think I am going to turn in my youthfuls tommorow. need to get finished with them and move on to my next stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home