My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, November 18, 2004

birthday plans

Ok so this weekend, I have to sit down and plan out the exact details of my birthday with jerry like for one where are we going to eat? i guess thats the biggest thing because that is where most everyone will all meet up and so we have to have a clear concise meeting place and time. I know I want to go to Sue Ellens to see the show so I dont have to worry about that part. I kinda wanted to go somewhere and eat seafood but Mark told me seafood and alcohol dont mix so Im like hmm. It would so suck to get sick on my birthday. So today I got my old age hands approved finally after like my 2nd or 3rd try. I still am working on my youthful designs. AHHH! my stanley one is basically done,I just need to do the worksheet. Then for my youthful collector, I need to do the design on tracing paper because I have a basic design of what I want him to look like, I just need to fill it out and then do my worksheet. Maybe I will get my stanley design and worksheet done before the call for the performance of once upon a mattress and then finish my other one during the performance after ive finished my makeup duties. I think I am going to use a black wig for my second youthful. This weekend I am going to try to use some of the time to way catch up like read and get some analysis in. sooo need to. Ok well now im going to go eat and then work on my design process. I will be so pleased with myself when I have turned in my youthful designs, then I can move to my middle age analysis. ok well if i keep typing here and playing on the computer, I will never get my designs done so I better say bye now.(went to eat and came back to write a few more thoughts) Oh yea one more thing, yesterday I registered for classes, I registered in THEA 1095, History of Costume and Decor, Theater History and Music and the human imigination. I wanted to take a World Lit class or a US history but all the good proffessors were taken. I am hoping that some ppl wont be able to pay their fees on Dec 3rd so I can get into one of the good classes. I also want to get into costume and if I get into costume, I will drop my theater history. The next time I can change my schedule will be January 3-10th. Ok yea so I emailed Edna today. I hope I hear back from him because I emailed him along time ago about my request and I never heard back. I dont think I am going to see Jerry today since I need to just focus on my studies today. Im sure Ill see him tommorow and I would love to see him today but I need to focus on my studies. I woke up today thinking about him and his beautiful face. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He is such a wonderful guy. (*smiles*) I dont think he knows how sexy he really is. He is soooo sexy! He makes me feel so sexy too. oh I could go on and on but oh yea, makeup designs! Did I take my aderol today? oh no, i didnt did I? oops! ill take some later when i go back to the dorm to change into all blacks for crew. for now, its off to i guess like the third floor of the library to work on designing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home