My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, November 22, 2004


the nice private dining room of Ferre Posted by Hello

I called today and found out this room is available on Dec 5th. Problem is it only fits 14 people. I know a few ppl will probably skip dinner and just meet at the club, like ashley barnett has to come late due to work, and if i invite 16 people, there is a great possiblity that at least 2 wont be able to come to the dinner part and will just meet me at the bar. I think it is safe to go ahead and make the reservation first thing tommorow.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home