My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, November 22, 2004

the weather mirrors my moods

I find it interesting that I wrote the sun wont shine until you return and I was talking emotionally, how i felt inside. well i looked at the week's weather forecast and it was raining today, real bad storms tommorow, cloudy and sunny on wednesday. the sun peaking through the clowds and then sunny, clear skies on thursday. It has been horrible weather ever since he has been gone. I hope I get to see him some on thursday!!

Tommorow

I need to.........

1. get Nancy's email
2. get Anthony's email
3. get Ashley Child's email
4. Ashley B's email

to finish my guest list for the evite

5. read play's, try to turn in at least one more analysis before i leave campus on wednesday. two would be better. I have the rest of the day free after noon so i should be able to get alot accomplished if I dont get sucked into the computer. it can suck my time away like no other. i say im just gonna get on for 5 minutes and it turns into two hours.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home