My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, November 28, 2004

birthday plan changes??????

Ok so I may change the restraunt venue for my birthday.
I thought about
1. Chilis( http://chilis.com/)
2. MiCocina (http://mcrowd.com/micocina/main.htm)
3. Fridays (http://fridays.com/menu/index.htm, just an option but really the last place I want to go)
4. Taco Diner
5. Joe's Crab Shack (http://www.joescrabshack.com/)
6.Cafe Express (http://www.cafe-express.com/www/html/ce/ce_home.htm)
7. PF Chang's
(an advantage of this restraunt is that you can eat family style where you can get a few dishes and then everyone shares plus its not too expensive on alot of things http://www.pfchangs.com/cuisine/menu_main.jsp. ive been there before very good.)


I mean really the restraunt part is just a way for my friends that i know to get together and talk to eat and enjoy each other's company so where we eat isnt that crucial. the main part that is the most important is the drag show and dancing.

I also thought about what if Nancy's apartment complex had a club house we could use and perhaps jerry could cook some food(he is such a great cook, I love his cooking). that woud be awesome. we could sit around eating, enjoying each other's company. playing music,chatting, and possibly bring out the terot cards. just have alittle party and then go to Sue Ellen's and see the Rose Room cast perform and then go to TMC or BLUE. I wonder tho if people would come to Fort Worth , I wonder how far Nancy's apartment complex is from Sue Ellen's. I wonder if her complex has a club house. I wonder what she would say about the idea.hmmm.

lets see where people live

me,jerry,diana(denton)
nancy,john, chase(ft worth)
dametria,steven (arlington)
mark,jeremy(near ft. worth)
candace, ashley, naisha(plano)
Rhonda(not sure)
Krystal( carrolton, lewisville)
Diana, Krystal C (lewisville)
Anthony, Mike,Kelexis(Dallas)


My friend Mike's loft apartment building, the Davis building, has a nice club house area and is in Dallas but he works that night and wont be able to come to the dinner part so that wouldnt really work.

my celebration is a week from today so i have alittle time to work out the kinks.
I also was able to locate a notebook of some of my old poetry that I was looking for. I am going to publish some of my poems from it in upcoming blogs.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ailyn said…

    I suggest Benny Hanna's. I love hibachi.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    Yea I am going to take lots of pictures. Im real big on pictures and yea Ill post some on here. Im sure everything will work out and Ill have a great time.I just want everything to be perfect. I just want to finalize it all and not worry about it anymore. lol.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Ailyn said…

    How old are you going to be? I must have missed it. I only just started reading your blog once I saw links to it on Nancy's and Rudicus's sites.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Ailyn said…

    Never mind. It's right ther in front of me in the "About Me" section. DOH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home