My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Decisions

I got an email from Kelexis today and she told me that unfortunately she wont be able to perform at Sue Ellen's on my birthday. I sure hope Maya and Krystal are part of the cast that night. At least one but both would be ideal. My ideal cast would be Maya, Krystal, Whitney, Cassie, and Layla now but I really dont care who else is in the cast as long as Maya and Krystal are part of it. I emailed Richard to find out who is in the cast that night but have yet to get a response back from him. I keep checking my email hoping to hear back from him. I need to call Krystal and ask her if she knows the schedule.

I decided on going to PF Chang's for my birthday. I think its a good choice and nice since it is family style. I wonder if Nancy will do a reading on me at the restaraunt about what the next year holds for me. I would like that alot. I want to make reservations for my birthday but alot of people have viewed my evite but have no rsvped on whether yes, no, maybe. I guess i need to call and check with people. Jerry may make me a cheesecake for my birthday! :) We can take it with us to Sue Ellen's. I am going to have a table reserved for me and my friends at Sue Ellen's. I would like to possibly rent the first season of "Popular" and have alittle popular marathon during the day before my dinner. we'll see. I am very excited about my birthday!

i thought i would post another poem i wrote not too long ago after my breakup with my ex

Untainted

Hurt, bitterness I am free of you now
Sit down listen I will tell you how
At one point you tried to reign
Flow through me like the blood in my vein
Bitterness did not corrupt my heart
Domination was not able to tear me apart
Dictatorship could no longer be
I saw through it and now am free
If I had not dethroned your power of me
You would have destroyed me
I saw through it and now am free
I am leaving now and taking nothing
No tattoo, mark of resentment, distrust or anything
I have had a blood transfusion of pureness
Characterized by openness to love and wholeness
Ready to love and to share beauty
Untainted free that is me
Excited knowing what will be
Through all my experiences of life I am not jaded
My passion for life has not faded
Untainted free that is me
Life, I am ready surprise me


so lets see who's coming to dinner so far
1. me
2. jerry
3. nancy
4. john
5. chase
6.claudia(just confirmed tonight)
7. krystal c
8. diana
9. Rhonda (she said maybe)
10. mark (just confirmed tonight)
11. jeremy (just confirmed tonight)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home