My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, September 22, 2005

where do these people get off?

Now this really pisses me off!


To the editors,
It has come to my attention that you recently published an article alleging that I blamed Hurricane Katrina on the selection of sexual deviant and New Orleans native Ellen DeGeneres to host the Emmy Awards. I must demand a correction to this libelous accusation. As I have stated repeatedly on “The 700 Club,” Hurricane Katrina occurred because New Orleans is the epicenter of sinful jazz music in America. As for Ellen “DeGenerate,” I have predicted she will meet her fate when the Good Lord creates an earthquake centralized directly below the studio where she tapes her talk show.

What the fuck? (exscuse my language) But first of all,I didnt know Pat was a prophet . Second of all, how unchristian is that to wish something like that on a person. that is so horrible!!!!!!!!! Whatever happened to love your neighbor?
The very idea that I stated on “The 700 Club” last Sunday that one celebrity’s sexual deviancy was the cause of Hurricane Katrina is patently absurd. As most of your readers surely know, the Christian Broadcasting Network doesn’t even air “The 700 Club” on Sundays. The idea that I would work on the Sabbath is so ridiculous, it almost made me think that your article might be some kind of a joke.

In addition, your article misquoted me as saying that the Lord “will not tolerate such sinful [sexually deviant] behavior to spread beyond the Tonys” implied that I said He condones an awards show that exists solely to lure the millions of innocent young people who watch into the homosexual lifestyle.

The very idea that I would approve of a homosexual extravaganza in any way, or state that God does, is deeply offensive and merits an immediate correction. (Though I was happy to hear that the show “La Cage Aux Folles,” which won a Tony for best musical revival, features a conservative Christian leader as a character. Hopefully other shows will take the lesson that Americans respond to positive portrayal of upstanding, moral citizens.)

If you are interested in the true reasons God unleashed Hurricane Katrina on New Orleans, a simple search of transcripts of recent episodes of “The 700 Club” (which air Monday-Friday) would have revealed the answer: New Orleans asked for this tragedy by advertising itself as a destination for jazz music. As every Christian knows, jazz music is sinful and lures people into eternal damnation. The connection is obvious.(jazz music? what? and Im sorry but Why is everyone saying God has brought this disaster upon the people. Why would God want to kill Christians and innocent children? It is truly against his character and nature. I do not believe God is showing his wrath to America but that this is just the weather.)

As for Ellen “DeGenerate” (an accurate nickname my good friend Jerry Falwell coined)


oh yea me and Falwell are real tight too!


, she will soon face the wrath of God. But not in the sinful city of New Orleans where she was born, the even more sinful city she has adopted as her new hometown: Hollywood, California.

In order to make clear His anger is directed at her, God will create an earthquake whose epicenter is directly below the stage where Ms. Degenerate is hosting her show at that moment. The guests, crew, and audience at such an event will likely perish, but since many of those people are likely sexual deviants and the rest choose to associate themselves with homosexuals, they are hardly innocents.

I hope this letter has made clear the numerous errors in your article. All of these mistakes could have been avoided through simple research on the website of “The 700 Club.” I hope in the future you will get your facts straight when reporting on my attribution of major national disasters to the behavior of homosexuals.

Sincerely,

Rev. Pat Robertson


My goodness such hatred being spread under the guise of Christianity but these people are nothing like Christ in my opinion. Makes me so angry. Scary and saddening! These people like Robertson and Falwell keep get loonier by the day! I guess I better watch out for an earthquake under my room cuz Im gay and played Jazz music here.(who would have known jazz was equated with leading to eternal damnation?) Also how damaging is this to the true cause of Christ? How inviting is it for people to join this faith when the leaders are doing nothing but spewing hatred? It makes true Christians who want to show love to others be embarassed and not even want to call themselves Christians because people will automatically assume they are judgemental and belong in the loony bin? "Oh youre a christian?. Ok, nice talking to you. Ive gotta go dry my hair(runs quickly)".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home