My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, September 12, 2005

Now I can stil not get over this samara stone/mary ann teel twin sister or double identity complex. They look so much alike. The only real difference is that Mary Ann teel's nose is just alittle bigger than samara's but mary ann teel could easily have contoured that for the pageant as samara where contouring the nose too much in real life doesnt fly over as well. I wish I could put their two pictures together side by side and do a comparison but as of yet, I have not been able to find a picture online of either of these two ladies. I searched unt's website thoroughly with lots of hits on my teacher but nothing with a picture with it. As far as samara, i tried to google her and nothing! perhaps Kelly has a picture of samara from the pageant. I wonder if Mary Ann teel has a brother who lives in Amarillo. hmmm I dont know. This whole thing kind of fascinates me.

I am also very curious of why Samara got a 0 as her score for final night evening gown. Did she change gowns from prelim to final night or what? Kelly?

Well I didnt get enough sleep last night so I think Im going to lay down for awhile. Have a great week everyone!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually what happened to Samara was that she added length to the gown by adding a row (1/4-1/2 an inch) of stones to the bottom. From what I understand it was clocked by 3 of the judges. I asume those 3 would be Patti, Maya, and Lauren. I don't know for sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home