My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Saturday, December 04, 2004

whosecoming updated

1. dave
2. jerry
3. diana
4. krytal
5. claudia
6. ashley
7. nesha
8. mark
9. jeremy
10. nancy
11. john
12. chase
13. Dametria
14. Steven
15. Rhonda
16. Ashley B

I really wanted to be able to spend the night tonight with Jerry. I had this dream fantasy of waking up next to my beautiful man, watch him sleeping if hes still sleeping, cuddle, look into his eyes when he wakes up, having breakfast with him and just spending a leisurely day together before we got ready to go dinner. He's too tired to come get me though. Its ok. im just alittle disappointed is all. I hope he is able to come get me early tommorow tho. earlier than two I hope. I guess two would be ok. I dont want to spend hours of the day by myself tommorow. I dont know how long I will sleep tommorow. I mean I may sleep in late. Altho I really dont want to. I mean I dont want to get up at no 8am in the morning. hell no! but i dont want to sleep in real late and waste the day. I want to cherish every moment. Hopefully we will get to have a late breakfast together. I want jerry to make me pancakes. his are wonderful. I hope I'll get to spend the night tommorow night. Im very excited about tommorow. I cant wait for the dinner with all my friends, surrounded by those who love me, different friends ive met in different parts of my life all brought together by me, going to the rose room cast show, one of my favorite things in the world which ive so been missing, dancing the night away. before the dinner and the night life, enjoying the simple pleasures of life like watching tv cuddled next to your boyfriend, sitting at the dining table eating with your boyfriend. He brings me much joy, I love him so much. its been awhile since ive got to spend the night with him, spend awhole day with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home