My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Monday, December 06, 2004

My birthday

WOW ! WONDERFUL! HAPPY! ok thats all for now. ill tell more tommorow.


(the next day)
Ok so it was a most wonderful birthday. I had so much fun. It made me so happy. It started out with me and Jerry went to walmart together and got this awesome chocolate cheesecake and came home and put 21 candles on it and I made a wish and then blew them out. We got to cuddle alittle at the apartment before we had to head off to PF Changs. We got to PF Changs and Mark, Jeremy, Dametria and Steven were there already. Claudia, Ashley, and Nesha end up showing up later too. I liked the dinner so much because it brought together my friends who are very different that ive met in different phases of my life. I think everyone really liked Jerry and Jerry really liked them too. Id like to get them all together again sometime soon. I had honey crispy chicken and spring rolls and this delicious strawberry/rasberry new york style cheesecake, which cheesecake is my favorite desert by the way. The food was very good. After dinner, jeremy, mark, dametria, steven, and claudia ended up outside and were just chatting and having so much fun. It was really nice to see some friends of mine that I have not seen in awhile.

Claudia was the only one who ended up coming to Sue Ellen's with us, which was fine. I was worried about Claudia being able to get in since she is only 19 (altho looks much older) and Sue Ellen's is 21 and up but she just walked right in. no problem at all! I thought Rhonda was going to meet us up there but I never saw here. thats fine though. We were at the club for alittle while before the show started. They had balloons for me at the club which was really nice. The drag show was awesome. It was the ideal cast (except for it was missing Krystal but Ill get to see her perform soon): Cassie(former Miss Gay Texas), Whitney(former miss USofA at large), Maya(former Miss UsofA, former miss EOY, former miss continental, hell shes a former miss everything), Layla(the current reigning Miss UsofA), and Kelexis ( the current reigning Miss UsofA at Large for a few more days until she gives up her crown to this year's winner). Yes, Kelexis was there. Her booking in Longview got messed up so she ended being in the cast after all. We got to sit at a table really close to the stage and jerry videotaped the whole show. Cassie was the host for the first show and she was hilarious. She was throwing out her pantie hose tities (just like mine lol) and telling the lesbian to play hackie sack with it. Next came whitney who didnt want jerry to video tape her so we didnt get her on tape. Everyone was else wasnt bothered by the camera at all. in fact, they performed to it. Kelexis was like "oh you filming, ok." and she stuck her titie in the camera. lol. She is a trip. Maya did "Frozen" by madonna for me, which I had requested her to do earlier on in the week through email. It was flawless as always. Kelexis did Destiny Child's loose my breath for me. Layla did this one really high energy dance song and then an elegant song later on. Kelexis brought me up on stage, announced to everyone it was my birthday. She said talked to about me and explained to the audience how I am one of the rose room cast biggest supporters and introduced me as kimberly lancaster too. She said I am one of the sweetest boys she knows and how sometimes I am so sweet she just wants to lick me like candy. lol. She had the audience say happy birthday to me. The first time they didnt do it very loud and she was like come on I know there are more than 4 people here and they did it much louder the second time. Maya performed two more songs and the last one made jerry cry. It made me very emotional. The drag show was very special to me because I was able to share with jerry something that is very important to me and that I love so much. I think he gained a new appreciation for drag that night.We danced alittle after the drag show and then went home. I went to bed the happiest boy in the world. It was truly a wonderful night and one I surely will remember for long time to come. Surrounded by the man I love (and who deeply loves me) and friends who love me, being able to do the things that i love so much. Wow! I got the pictures developed today. They came out soooo nice! I will post them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home