My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Thursday, December 08, 2005

so school has been cancelled for the last two days (one and a half i guess) anyways its cool and all but the math lab is closed as well and ive been needing to go and they close tommorow officially for the semester at 4pm. It sucks cuz I planned on spending alot of time there today and yesterday! ugh! I hope I get to go out to s4 and Jrs tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home