My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, October 30, 2005

so I was over at my friend hunner's room showing off some bruise makeup that i was playing with and i saw his room and he has some awesome paintings. he also has these awesome curtains which he is painting himself to look really cool and it gave me an idea. I want to buy some plan white curtains as well but I want to cover mine in pictures! what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home