My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Congrats Nicole DuBois!


4th runner up.. LAYLA LARUE
3rd runner up ALYSSA EDWARDS
2nd Runner up PORK CHOP
1st Coti Collins
WINNER NICOLE DUBOIS.

Im alittle suprised at this but of course I wasnt at the pageant. I did hear however that Alyssa Edwards won Overall Solo Talent and Overall Talent and she only got 3rd runner up???? Im anxious to see Kelly tell a rundown of what happened and how she felt about the fairness of the contest and all that. I am however proud to see two girls from Texas in the top 5! I actually never heard of Nicole Dubois before.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm. We'll talk. I know you read the boards so you know what happened. Honestly I did not see Nicole's talent becasue I was running around with Miss Aspen.

    I assume you saw that Aspen won the Michael Andrews Most Photogenic award. He's the first one...

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger gapfashionprep said…

    No I had not seen that posted. I must have missed it but thats great! wow!!!!! yes we must talk. i want to hear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home