My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


ok so I would love to do a fantasy photo shoot with the girls of the rose room, aspen, kelly, jerry and nancy something like the photography of david lachapelle (examples of his work are viewable here ) and suza scalora (here) and like turn it into a calendar(or something like that). It would be so fun. I wish I was able to turn it into reality. I should pitch it to David LaChapelle (haha). I have some ideas for one shot already like an off the wall wizard of oz shot.

(note. all the pictures on here can be enlarged by clicking on them, just so you dont get mad and be like I want to see it bigger, yea you can!)


oh my gosh, so I had a wonderful like 3 hour nap this afternoon and had a crazy dream. In my dream, Aspen was a real girl and a lesbian with this cute short blonde bobb. We were like walking up stairs with kelly behind this cute lesbian from a plfag convention. Aspen totally had a crush on this other lesbian. It was so cute. weird but cute!

Hottie of the day:Nick Lazzerini
Loser of the day: Cassandra (girl, you should have just cut you hair! come on!)
Diva: Aspen Tyler (girl love your new glamour shots! all i can say is HOT!)

ok so i was talking about last time at the rose room and here are some pictures
here when nancy met maya!



heres Lori on stage with Kelexis! She got so embarassed but she took it with stride. She didnt kill us. Kelexis had this other straight girl give her a lap dance and had lori as her little helper! it was great!


Here is Kelexis and I
I love Kelexis!



This picture is from Miss Gay Texas America this year. Allysa and I


last but not least is a picture of jerry's cat, ,merlot. isnt he gorgeous?! oh i love him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home