My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, October 02, 2005

So OMG last night was so much fun! I can not wait to get the pics developed. I will like post the whole story later but let me just say it was an excellent night full of laughter, awe and excitement! so today is a fresh new day and I plan to spend the whole day studying and making a difference in my education. This oppurtunity of college will not last forever so I need to take the fullest advantage of the time while I have it. Life, in general, is too short to waste a moment so we must seize the day. Why put something off til tommorow if you can do it today? With that said, off to go study for Calculus (eww!) and US history!

I leave you with this super cute picture of Krystal blowing bubbles! Its from the DPL lots grand opening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home