My filled with happiness life

"What if the world was crazy and I was sane Would it be so strange I can't believe that I am alone in saying The things I'm saying I am - part of you These are - universal truths We're all - part of the light that flows through everything" -Cher ! "It proves that you are unusual," said the Scarecrow, "and in my opinion being unusual is one of the best things in the world. For the common folks are like the leaves on a tree, and live and die unnoticed." -excerpt from "The Land of Oz"

Sunday, October 16, 2005

got wigs?


I do! I finally got all my drag stuff (boobs, wigs, gowns, hoochie skirts (lol), panties, bras, purses, the works, everything except for the makeup. i know what your thinking. how that girl gonna look good with her makeup well see thats where my chosen career and field of study at school comes in handy. theater makeup, so for now that will get me through and then jessica is supposed to go back to her parents and get my makeup soon so il have it all). she used one of my wigs for like her makeup design and put curlers in it and now its curly and its cute and the other one i guess was in my suticase or i dont know but um its like really big now and crimped which for everyday wear is alittle crazy but for show it might actually work to my advantage if i can keep the body but manage it alittle cuz big volume is not a bad thing when it comes to drag not at all!

this message is brought to you courtesy of nancy and john! thanks yall! yall are the best. they helped me get over to jessica's so i could get my drag stuff! they also helped me get to walmart and stuff like that. we ran around denton together doing errands and they are so great! i love these people!

i was listening to my yahoo contemplative mood station (with launchcast plus you can customize moods and contemplative is like the folk mood that ive created) anyways this great song came on and I really liked it! I think its cool. its called 32 flavors. I mean sometimes I feel like my personality is 32 flavors and then some. I think many people are like that. they are not just one way. Sometimes I feel like a boy and sometimes I feel like a girl. sometimes im overly social and then other times Im independent and content being by myself well heres the lyrics. please read them and let them soak into your mind and take your own interpretation.

ALANA DAVIS

32 Flavors

Squint your eyes and look closer
I'm not between you and your ambition
I am a poster girl with no poster, I am 32 flavors and then some
And I'm beyond your peripheral vision so you might want to turn your head
'Cause someday you're going to get hungry and eat all of the words that you just said
I am what I am, I am 32 flavors and then some
God help you if you are an ugly
Course too pretty is also your doom
'Cause everyone harbors a secret hatred for the prettiest girl in the room
God help you if you are a phoenix and you dare to rise up from ash
A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past
I am what i am, I am 32 flavors and then some
I'm taking my chances as they come
I am 32 flavors and then some, I'm nobody but I am someone, someone...
I'd never try to give my life meaning by demeaning you
And I would like to state for the record...
I did everything that I could do
I am beyond your peripheral vision so you might want to turn your head
'Cause someday you're going to be starving and eating al the words that you just said
That you said
I am what I am, I am what I am
I am 32 flavors and then some
I'm taking my chances as they come
I am 32 flavors and then some
I'm looking for truth and there is none
32 flavors and then some
I'll never forget where I came from
32 flavors and then some
I'm nobody but I am someone
32 flavors and then some
I'm taking my chances as they come
32 flavors and then some
Looking for truth and there is none

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home